[cabfpub] Draft CAA motion (2)

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Thu Nov 17 15:41:05 UTC 2016

Just to summarize, the two exceptions to CAA are now:
1) A technically constrained intermediate with a contract that permits a CAA
exception and
2) Where the CA is issuing to its own domains and domains of its affiliates

In all other cases, CAA would be hard-fail.

Is this an accurate summary?

Jeremy