[cabfpub] Creation of new IPR Policy Task Force / first meeting Nov. 29

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Tue Nov 15 20:51:19 MST 2016

Ryan,

I think the simple solution here is determine that this is not a Working Group nor PAG, rather it is a meeting of the Forum.  Any member can attend if they so wish and minutes can be kept.  This would mean there are not “chairs” of the group, rather the chair is asking someone to lead the discussion.

Do you believe that would fall within the bylaws?

Thanks,
Peter