[cabfpub] Draft CAA motion (2)

Steve Medin Steve_Medin at symantec.com
Mon Nov 14 09:55:35 MST 2016

Such whitelists already exist across many CAs, and even those who handle few
long term or high volume relationships have automation or tools to assist
their people with finding prior validations performed within 13 or 39 months
that carry equal weight to a whitelisted domain in a managed services account.

The idea of this and only this work to validate a domain for 13 or 39 months
and then rely on it for an undetermined number of certificates is indeed a
heavy decision we've all been making for years.