[cabfpub] Draft CAA motion

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Wed Nov 9 11:04:03 MST 2016

I’d be OK with doing a CAA check at the time the contract is signed if that helps.   The case is really the one Jeremy mentioned where the same customer needs to issue millions/thousands of certificates to the same domain (different FQDNs) and a well-defined contractual relationship exists.  Is there a way we can comply via policy vs. technical controls?  Of course via documented procedures and auditable.

Doug