[cabfpub] IPR policy and authorial intent

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Tue Nov 8 13:03:28 MST 2016

Ryan – if Gerv’s proposal were followed by a ballot to the effect of: ‘for the purposes of ballots 180-182, our bylaws and IPR policy shall be interpreted to mean <insert Mark Braner’s interpretation>’ and that ballot were to pass, would that address your immediate concern and allow us to proceed with these ballots while we’re figuring out how to amend the bylaws going forward?