[cabfpub] IPR policy and authorial intent

Rich Smith richard.smith at comodo.com
Tue Nov 8 10:59:13 MST 2016

My suggestion as the best procedure of addressing all concerns stated
thus far is:

* Draft ballot
* Discussion
* Vote
* IPR Review
* IF ANY Exclusion Notice is filed, previous vote is nullified and PAG
is convened with all that that entails, AND the ballot MUST pass another
full vote before it is to be considered an Approved/Final Guideline
* IF no Exclusion Notice is filed ballot is considered an Approved/Final
Guideline.

I think this would properly address the concerns of both groups, and I
believe would only require changes to the Bylaws, not the IPR.