[cabfpub] RV: Text for ETSI Audit in CAB Forum baseline

tScheme Technical Manager richard.trevorah at tScheme.org
Thu May 26 07:50:37 UTC 2016

My only comment on Nick’s proposal is on frequency.

In Mr Wanko’s presentation he has:

“7.4.6 Audit Frequency

§There shall be a period of no greater than two years for a full
(re-)assessment audit unless otherwise required by the [
] commercial scheme
applying the present document.

7.9 Surveillance

§[
] It is recommended that at least one surveillance audit per year is
performed in between full (re-)assessment audits. ”

Which I think captures the eIDAS regulation rather than Nick’s proposal for
a full audit annually, so I would change the final sentence to:

“Full audits against the ETSI standards shall be carried out at least every
two years and there should be at least one surveillance audit per year
between full audits. ”

Regards

Richard

------------------------------------
Richard Trevorah
Technical Manager
tScheme Limited

M: +44 (0) 781 809 4728
F: +44 (0) 870 005 6311

http://www.tscheme.org

The information in this message and, if present, any attachments are
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). The
content of this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Unless otherwise stated, any use or disclosure is
unauthorised and may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as practicable