[cabfpub] Code Signing Working Group

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri May 6 13:26:56 UTC 2016

Hi Dean,

On 06/05/16 14:15, Dean Coclin wrote:
> That part of the meeting is currently scheduled for 11:30am and will meet for
> about 45-50 mins, if not less, followed by lunch. As I stated on the last
> call, this is the final meeting of this formal group. Any future meetings will
> not be part of the forum (until such time any governance change is
> implemented).
>
> This session doesn't impinge on the times of other working groups.

That's not the issue. The issue is that the group should not continue to
work under CAB Forum auspices when it's not working on a document for
the CAB Forum (which I think everyone agrees it's not). It needs to be
removed from the agenda. Where you leave any gap which might result is
up to you, and what people might do in that gap is up to them. If it's
most convenient to adjourn very early for lunch, then let's do that.