[cabfpub] IPR Exclusion notices

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Thu May 5 03:08:24 UTC 2016

Moudrick,

I agree that we should try to give auditors clear standards that don’t result in varying interpretations based on which auditor one chooses.  I also agree that there are sometimes variations required in specific jurisdictions, especially when issuing a certificate designed for multiple purposes.

However that is not what is being discussed here.  This is about the CA/Browser Forum IPR Agreement which is something outside scope of any audit.

These are two different topics and need different handling.

Thanks,
Peter