[cabfpub] RV: Text for ETSI Audit in CAB Forum baseline

Barreira Iglesias, Iñigo i-barreira at izenpe.eus
Thu May 26 00:14:07 MST 2016

________________________________
De: Inigo Barreira <inigo_barreira at hotmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016 9:12
Para: Barreira Iglesias, Iñigo
Asunto: FW: Text for ETSI Audit in CAB Forum baseline

________________________________
From: nick.pope at thales-esecurity.com
To: public at cabforum.org
CC: c.wanko at tuvit.de; atrotin at exchange.lsti.fr; pbouchet at exchange.lsti.fr; inigo_barreira at hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:13:19 +0100
Subject: Text for ETSI Audit in CAB Forum baseline

All,

Following on from my presentation today on the latest ETSI standards and that of the ACAB'c I would suggest that the CABF baseline requirements section 8.2 item on audits against ETSI standards is replaced with the following.  I ask my EU colleagues to come with in any further suggestions.

4. For audits conducted in accordance with any one of the ETSI standards, conformity assessment bodies accredited in accordance with ISO 17065 applying the requirements specified in EN 319 403.  Full audits against the ETSI standards shall be carried out annually.

Elsewhere replace reference to TS 102 042 with EN 319 411-1.

Thanks for the interesting discussions today.

Nick

Nick Pope CITP, CISSP
THALES

Principal Consultant, Advanced Solutions Group EMEA

Vice chair - ETSI Technical Committee on Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures

Meadow View House, Long Crendon, AYLESBURY, HP18 9EQ, UK
www.thales-esecurity.com<http://www.thales-esecurity.com/>

Mob: +44 (0) 7880 787940, Tel: +44 (0) 1844 201800 (General).

email: Nick.Pope at thales-esecurity.com<mailto:Nick.Pope at thales-esecurity.com>

Consider the environment before printing this mail.

Thales UK Limited is incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 00868273. Its registered office is located at 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Nr. Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee or the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)1844 201800 and delete it and all copies from your system. Commercial matters detailed or referred to in this e-mail are subject to a written contract signed for and on behalf of Thales UK Limited.