[cabfpub] Delegated Third Parties, Network Security Requirements, and Audits

tScheme Technical Manager richard.trevorah at tScheme.org
Wed May 18 03:59:15 MST 2016

Hi Gerv,

That's certainly how it works for our audits that are part of the ISO/IEC
27001 process. Our auditors should accept audit reports from other auditors
who have been accredited by bodies that are signatories to the appropriate
parts of the IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA)  (see
http://www.iaf.nu//articles/IAF_MLA/14). However that does not stop them for
doing due diligence on the report before deciding whether to accept it and
therefore take responsibility for the overall audit.

Richard
------------------------------------
Richard Trevorah
Technical Manager
tScheme Limited

M: +44 (0) 781 809 4728
F: +44 (0) 870 005 6311

http://www.tscheme.org

The information in this message and, if present, any attachments are
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). The
content of this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Unless otherwise stated, any use or disclosure is
unauthorised and may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as practicable