[cabfpub] Reply: Ballot 168 results

张翼 zhangyi at cfca.com.cn
Wed May 11 18:49:17 MST 2016

Dean:

Greetings, I notice that 4 CA’s yes marked red, including CFCA, I assume
this means problem of membership status and vote are disqualified.

I don’t understand why is this happening, we have signed the latest IPR in
March and no one sent us Email about problems with our membership status

Can you please check it out?

Best Regard.

Zhang Yi

Business Research Competent

China Financial Certification Authority

Business Department

Address: Bldg. 2, #20, 14th Kechuang street, YiZhuang
Economic-Technological Development Zone,Daxing District,Beijing , P. R.
China

Postcode: 100176

TEL: +86 010-58903555

Mobile: +86 18510280028