[cabfpub] Code Signing Working Group

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Fri May 6 06:15:23 MST 2016

That part of the meeting is currently scheduled for 11:30am and will meet for
about 45-50 mins, if not less, followed by lunch. As I stated on the last
call, this is the final meeting of this formal group. Any future meetings will
not be part of the forum (until such time any governance change is
implemented).

This session doesn't impinge on the times of other working groups.

Dean