[cabfpub] Code Signing Working Group

Richard Wang richard at wosign.com
Fri May 6 04:54:56 MST 2016

So the code signing BR can be approved by CSWG, not by CABF, only CSWG member have the right to vote it.

Again, I wish Google can join the code signing WG to solve it serious malware signing problem, this not only benefit Android ecosystem, but also benefit the global internet user since android user is the No. 1 market now.

Regards,

Richard