[cabfpub] IPR Exclusion notices

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue May 3 09:17:34 MST 2016

What I’m asking for here is a ballot, not a general exception nor any fiat action from the chair. Sorry if that was not clear.

The ballot would effectively extend the deadline and give clear instructions on how the exclusions should be submitted, something we feel was not done the first time. You’ve made Google’s position on this clear and I just wanted to clarify where I’m coming from.

Dean