[cabfpub] Pre-ballot on membership requirement update

Bruce Morton bruce.morton at entrust.com
Fri Mar 18 13:15:03 UTC 2016

I would prefer that "cleanup" ballots be done on a per document basis.

I think that Dean wants to make a change to the membership requirements, so can the ballot be contained to that documentation?

Also, if we want to change other items such as policy or validation, would it not be best to request the appropriate working group to address these items?

Thanks, Bruce.