[cabfpub] Microsoft Audit Data Request

?? ? h-kamo at secom.co.jp
Fri Mar 4 06:02:57 UTC 2016

Dear Jody-san,

Here is our most recent WebTrust audit report.

https://cert.webtrust.org/SealFile?seal=1907 <https://cert.webtrust.org/SealFile?seal=1907&file=pdf> &file=pdf

The WebTrust for Certification Authorities, WebTrust for Certification Authorities - Extended Validation and WebTrust for Certification Authorities – SSL Baseline Requirements are provided Japanese language first and then English.

Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,

Hisashi Kamo

Hisashi Kamo    e-mail:h-kamo at secom.co.jp