[cabfpub] Certificate validity periods

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Wed Mar 30 13:11:26 MST 2016

I'm not so sure a lack of desire to change code is a great reason to avoid
something that increases security. However, I do like the 27/27 proposal as
a great step forward. Are the browsers opposed to 27/27? The only thing in
EV really impacted by the longer validity times is domain validation thanks
to the reuse section of the EV Guidelines.