[cabfpub] eIDAS meeting presentations

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Mar 30 08:36:55 MST 2016

Adriano,

As you probably know, it's difficult to give a uniform opinion on this topic
from the whole CA/B Forum. Hence, I tried to give a balanced viewpoint. Ryan
also provided another view from one or more browsers.  As he stated, the
summary notes in the link should give you a feel for the discussions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Dean