[cabfpub] REMINDER: IPR Agreements due tomorrow

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Tue Mar 15 21:30:04 MST 2016

Dean,

Amazon has uploaded ours to the Interested Party section.  So there is now one.

According to https://cabforum.org/2016/02/04/ballot-157-adopt-version-1-2-of-the-intellectual-property-rights-policy/ <https://cabforum.org/2016/02/04/ballot-157-adopt-version-1-2-of-the-intellectual-property-rights-policy/>, members have 30 days “from" Feb 15 to sign & remit.  Given that Feb had 29 days, it looks like the deadline is either Wednesday or Thursday depending on how you count.  Given there is a call on Thursday, I would suggest that 30 days be counted as Feb 16 to March 17.  Members who have not submitted by end of day will be “suspended” — which I guess means having their posting privileges and voting rights suspended, right?

Thanks,
Peter