[cabfpub] European CA attendance at next F2F meeting

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue Mar 15 11:03:07 MST 2016

As you know, our next Face to Face meeting is in Bilbao, Spain in May. We
try to have one meeting per year in the EU area to give CAs from this region
an opportunity to attend. Although we have more than 30 people registered,
we only have representatives from 5 EU CAs currently signed up. I would have
expected to see more but perhaps they are working on getting clearance to
attend. I would urge as many EU CAs as possible to make plans to attend this
meeting as we have (by my count) around 24 CA members and 1 browser from the
region.

Thanks,

Dean

CA/B Forum Chair