[cabfpub] REMINDER: IPR Agreements due tomorrow

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Mar 14 10:22:21 MST 2016

Members,

A handful of people have commented that they need another week or so to get
the agreements back from their legal departments. I think a 10 day grace
period is reasonable before having to take specific actions. However, there
are still 25 outstanding IPR agreements missing including Apple, Google and
Microsoft and no Interested Party IPRs have been received yet. Are that many
still awaiting legal signature or have they just not uploaded them yet?

Ben-I can't recall if the date was arbitrarily set or was set by ballot. Do
you know?

Thanks,
Dean