[cabfpub] Ballot 170 voting results

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue Jun 21 08:34:33 MST 2016

Yes, I had put a slot on this week's agenda to try and come to some agreement
on this although the total time allotted probably won't suffice. But at least
we can kick off a discussion. In addition, I would suggest that Ben invite
some of the folks that voted NO to join the next PWG call next week and
solicit their feedback.

Dean