[cabfpub] Proposal of a SHA-1 exception procedure

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Jun 20 09:02:15 MST 2016

Eric- I get that. Lessons learned is a great tool for future deprecations. But what I think the processor industry doesn’t understand is how the particular name of the applicant helps toward that end. What difference does it make if the applicant name is Chase, TSYS, Worldpay, or Blueswipe?  It seems the valuable answers to help future deprecations are those to questions 3-8 (i.e. what steps have been taken, impact, expected transition time, awareness, etc). How does the specific entity name address your goal?

Thanks,
Dean