[cabfpub] Proposal of a SHA-1 exception procedure

Eric Mill eric at konklone.com
Sun Jun 5 14:06:47 MST 2016

I strongly suggest that in "Step Three: Response", the document specify
that when an Application Software Supplier grants a partial or full
exception, it must grant it in a reply that CCs public at cabforum.org.

Otherwise, it will be very difficult for any interested party, including
other CAs and Application Software Suppliers, to evaluate the impact and
success of this process.

-- Eric

konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>