[cabfpub] Application for SHA-1 Issuance

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Thu Jul 21 21:53:47 UTC 2016

Geoff,
Thank you for the additional feedback.  It seems that several parties have similar comments.

Is it the consensus of the community to request that TSYS resubmit the TBS certificates, even though the counter crypt analysis so far has shown no issues? I realize that is an independent function but please provide feedback if you would like TSYS to do as Geoff suggests as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Dean