[cabfpub] SAN private extensions pursuant specific SSL/EV Spanish ruled profile

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrust.com
Sat Jul 16 00:03:41 UTC 2016

Why do browsers need this kind of information to be disclosed to them?  What difference does it make to a browser?  Seems like the information is not directed at the browsers.

In any case, the existing BR and EVGL rules don’t require disclosure, they just require compliance with local law, which is appropriate.