[cabfpub] Misissuance of certificates

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Mon Jan 18 19:53:56 UTC 2016

I don’t recall that as being the case.  I think the discussion stalled because certain national programs used the anyEKU and their national policies conflicted with the BRs.  I know we all agreed serverAuth ought to be included.  The question was on no EKU and anyEKU as they are both technically server certs.