[cabfpub] CA-Browser Forum conference call on January 7th - misissued certificates

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Mon Jan 11 16:50:53 UTC 2016

Sigbjørn,

You said " There are also no obligations on the CABForum - incidents at cabforum.org might bounce, or forward to some other organization." There are at least some obligations on the CABForum, to handle requests to subscribe to this list, filter spam, etc. To be effective, I imagine the list will allow anyone to post to it and anyone to subscribe to it. Maybe Wayne can comment on how much work that might be for him.

-Rick