[cabfpub] Misissuance of certificates

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Mon Jan 18 10:44:40 MST 2016

Are you sure about this?  I don't think that's clear (and is one of the
reasons I've been trying to change the scope of the doc).

>From 1.1: "These Requirements only address Certificates intended to be used
for authenticating servers accessible through the Internet."

If they aren't intended for authenticating servers accessible through the
Internet, the BRs don't apply (except where this is broadened by the Trust
Store Operator's policy).