[cabfpub] Ballot 159 - Amend Section 4 of Baseline Requirements

Sigbjørn Vik sigbjorn at opera.com
Thu Jan 7 01:20:13 MST 2016

I prefer the latter version ("See section 9.6.3, provisions 2. and 4."),
which avoids this exact problem of trying to condense down the language
in 9.6.3 to a single sentence. Your point also makes it clear that
attempts to write a short version of that is bound with complications.

Sigbjørn Vik
Opera Software