[cabfpub] Ballot 159 - Amend Section 4 of Baseline Requirements

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Mon Jan 4 10:31:21 MST 2016

Because I'd like to put the edits into the document as soon as it passes.  This follows the precedent set with the previous ballot for Sections 1 and 2.  If I didn't do it this way, then someone would complain and say that they couldn't comply immediately.  I suppose subsequent ballots of this mature (Sections 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) will have more substantive changes about which people may complain.  At least for these two ballots (Ballots 156 and 159), setting the same date of January 1, 2017, was my intent, just in case there was any concern.  Then for subsequent ballots of this nature in the near future we can all have one date - January 1, 2017 to worry about.