[cabfpub] subscriber certificate issued by Let´s encrypt

"Barreira Iglesias, Iñigo" i-barreira at izenpe.eus
Wed Feb 10 11:50:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

I´ve been looking at this site https://www.soroa.org <https://www.soroa.org>  and checking with the latest BR 1.3.3 have some doubts.

This cert is only for 3 months, which is ok, but it has no OCSP info nor CRL (I recall this having one of the issues when debating the short lived certificates in which there was no agreement if I´m not wrong). In BR 7.1.2.3 section, it says that OCSP is a must but in the same section, at the beginning it says "the following extensions MAY be present" so not sure to understand if the OSCP must be present or not if not stapled.

OTOH I haven´t gone further on the checking of the cert, but see that the root is 1K and SHA1 but is before the effective date so no problem there, but if someone want to go deep, do it J

Thanks

Iñigo Barreira
Responsable del Área técnica
i-barreira at izenpe.eus <mailto:i-barreira at izenpe.eus>

945067705

ERNE! Baliteke mezu honen zatiren bat edo mezu osoa legez babestuta egotea. Mezua badu bere hartzailea. Okerreko helbidera heldu bada (helbidea gaizki idatzi, transmisioak huts egin) eman abisu igorleari, korreo honi erantzuna. KONTUZ!
ATENCION! Este mensaje contiene informacion privilegiada o confidencial a la que solo tiene derecho a acceder el destinatario. Si usted lo recibe por error le agradeceriamos que no hiciera uso de la informacion y que se pusiese en contacto con el remitente.