[cabfpub] Formation of exploratory Governance reform committee

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue Feb 23 13:39:07 MST 2016

As discussed at the face to face meeting, we are forming an exploratory
committee to look at ways of changing the CA/B Forum which would allow for
additional scope and participation. In order to formally do this, we will
need to pass a ballot which will allow the formation of this working group.

At this time, we are looking for volunteers to help craft the ballot and if
successful, be part of the working group. I collected the following names at
the meeting:

Dean Coclin
Ben Wilson

Jeremy Rowley
Moudrick Dadashov

Robin Alden

Peter Bowen

Andrew Whalley

If others are interested, please email me directly.

Shortly I'll schedule a call for this group to get together and begin
drafting the ballot. THIS BALLOT IS ONLY TO APPROVE THE WORKING GROUP, NOT
MAKE CHANGES TO THE CA/B FORUM.  If the working group is approved, it is
expected we will put out another call for volunteers to participate in
crafting the overall changes.

Thanks,
Dean