[cabfpub] Posted on behalf of customer

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Dec 16 14:30:35 UTC 2016

On 13/12/16 05:40, Dean Coclin via Public wrote:
> I have been asked to post this request to the CA/B Forum, and
> specifically the browsers, to expedite visibility on behalf of a
> customer. Responses should be addressed to the author, cc’d on this note:

Or not:

"I will be out of the office until December 27th.  For Rapid Connect
inquiries please contact Christopher Scales. For 3DSecure and Fraud Flex
Detect contact Sandra Barnes. For Datawire contact Evan Sidorial or
Robert Nadeau. Otherwise I will respond when I return."

Today is December 16th. I wouldn't want to deny anyone a Christmas
holiday, but this doesn't really give the impression of First Data
straining every effort to get this problem resolved by the December 31st
deadline...

Dean: is there someone else at First Data who can take part in this
conversation?