[cabfpub] Posted on behalf of customer

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Dec 20 08:53:29 MST 2016

On 20/12/16 15:46, Rob Stradling wrote:
> Gerv, please could you clarify exactly which "original decision" you're
> referring to?

The original decision to permit certificates to be issued which expire
on Dec 31st 2016 (rather than any other date).

> It's not clear to me whether Mozilla is approving or rejecting this
> request from First Data.

To be totally clear, then: Mozilla is not giving permission for
additional certificates to be issued to First Data with an expiry date
later than the current ones. An audit qualification due to doing so
would be considered unacceptable.