[cabfpub] Ballot 182 Exclusion Notice - GMO GlobalSign

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Dec 16 01:04:43 UTC 2016

I received the attached Ballot 182 Exclusion Notice from GlobalSign today.  We will also post to the website at https://cabforum.org/ipr-exclusion-notices/

As a reminder to members: Ballots 180, 181, and 182 all are in the IP Review Period, which ends on December 31.

Start of Review Period:                       November 1, 2016 at 22:00 UTC

End of Review Period:                         December 31, 2016 at 22:00 UTC

Any member with an Exclusion Notice to file for any of these ballots should do so by emailing it to me as Chair  by December 31 (22:00 UTC deadline).  You can also post your Exclusion Notices to the Public list at the same time if you like, but under the IPR Policy, please make sure you also email to me as Chair (that's the official action).

I provided an optional template for Exclusion Notices with the Review Notice I sent on November 1 for the three ballots, and it looks as if GlobalSign used that template.  If any member would like to receive another copy of the template, please contact me.