[cabfpub] Ballot 169 Results

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Sun Aug 7 11:47:57 MST 2016

Voting on Ballot 169, Revised Validation Requirements, has ended. Here are
the results:

>From the CAs, we received 19 YES votes, 0 NO votes and 0 Abstentions

>From the Browsers, we received 3 YES votes, 0 NO votes and 0 Abstentions

Therefore, the ballot passes unanimously.

A big thank you to the validation working group for all your efforts in
working through the issues and developing a ballot which met everyone's
expectations. The results are indicative of the time you took to address
comments from the group.

This ballot has an effective date of March 1, 2017.

Dean Coclin

CA/B Forum Chair