[cabfpub] Ballot 168: Baseline Requirements Corrections (Revised)

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Fri Apr 29 00:35:34 UTC 2016

This is a great version for comparison, thanks.

Now Peter, I can’t speak for Kirk but judging from his previous questions and knowing he is away, I think he will want to know the reason for some of the changes. For example, the first change removes the words “agrees to” or the second one changes “nation” to “state”. Just to get ahead of this, perhaps you can provide commentary. Then again, maybe he doesn’t care.

Dean