[cabfpub] Call for agenda items for call on April 28th

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Wed Apr 27 18:34:54 UTC 2016

Good point, maybe we should have our own short style guide based on e.g.:

1. http://www.iso.org/iso/guidance-for-writing-standards-for-smes.pdf

2.
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/2000/2122/4230450/4230456/ISO_IEC_Directives%2C_Part_2%2C_Rules_for_the_structure_and_drafting_of_International_Standards_%282011%2C_6th_edition%29%28PDF_format%29_.pdf?nodeid=10562502&vernum=-2

Thanks,
M.D.