[cabfpub] Ballot 167 - Baseline Requirements Corrections

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Fri Apr 15 19:02:04 UTC 2016

Jeremy - was this "revoked" instead of "good" Issue you referred to below the rule Opera requested (in part because of Diginotar, where the fact that the bad certs were not on a CRL resulted in a "good" response from the CA, even though the cert serial number was unknown to Diginotar so the cert could not have been "good")?  If yes, I don't think we should change that BR just to match an RFC.

Sorry, I’m slow on this one too.