[cabfpub] Help to support SHA-1 for POS terminals

Billy VanCannon BVanCannon at trustwave.com
Fri Apr 8 07:15:59 MST 2016

On these two comments.  If a given CA can help their customers outside the CABF and still comply, good for them.  If the CABF puts forth a solution that is not vendor neutral, then it is anti-competitive.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.