[cabfpub] CT News: One Log Removal, One Pending Log Disqualification

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Apr 1 18:43:42 MST 2016

While we encourage all parties, and especially CAs, that wish to be
informed of changes in implementation or policy to Chrome's Certificate
Transparency support to participate in our ct-policy at chromium.org mailing
list ( https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!forum/ct-policy ),
I did want to make sure to share the following:

- The Certly.IO Log will be removed, effective 15 April 2016. More
information for site operators and CAs can be found at the announcement -
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/ct-policy/nyRtXSWSeaM/sL1gpJEuCQAJ

- The WoSign CT Log will not be included, as originally expected. More
information for site operators and CAs can be found at the announcement -
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/ct-policy/LE0AlqMHISQ/L7EGfOQvCQAJ

We ask that CAs please update your logging pipelines to avoid any
disruptions for your customers, as explained on the two announcements.