[cabfpub] Microsoft Contract Signature Reminder

Jody Cloutier jodycl at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 3 17:18:37 UTC 2015

Microsoft published a new set of requirements in June, and at that time we communicated that all partners are required to sign our new agreement before 19 September 2015 as a condition of remaining in our program.

If you have not received the contract to sign please contact me as soon as possible.

Otherwise, our plan is that we are going to remove roots that belong to companies that have not signed the contract as part of our November release, and part of this process will include several publicly-facing notifications of the companies that we are removing.

If you have any questions, please email trustcert at microsoft.com<mailto:trustcert at microsoft.com>

Thank you,
Jody Cloutier
Senior Security Program Manager
Microsoft Trusted Root Certificate Program<http://aka.ms/rootcert>
Operating Systems Group  Global Risk Management and Compliance
[cid:image001.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<sip:jodycl at microsoft.com>[cid:image002.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<tel:+1%20(425)%20705-7566>[cid:image003.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<mailto:jodycl at microsoft.com>
[https://brandtools.microsoft.com/Style%20Library/BT/Images/MicrosoftMasterLogo.png]<http://microsoft.com/>