[cabfpub] FW: Extension of period allowing .onion certificates

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Nov 23 09:44:28 MST 2015

Agreed that I don't believe a ballot is necessary to extend or permit
anything. We could put forth a ballot to clear up the language, but that
would have no change on the functional issuance of such certificates, which
are permitted under the current BRs indefinitely now that status has been
granted.