[cabfpub] 答复: 答复: 答复: 360 Browser & Cert Validation

高寒蕊 gaohanrui at 360.cn
Wed May 6 04:09:29 UTC 2015

Hi Gervase,

In short, it's not correct.

The list itself is not a "malicious sites" list.
For those sites in the list, it doesn't mean that they are malicious, instead, it means that these sites are in potential danger, in other words, they might be attacked.
And we are not showing the interception page for all visits to those site, we show the page only if a user visits them AND find the cert is illegal.

So if a popular site gets attacked, our secure team will find it and we'll add this site into the list immediately. And this will not affect users whose network are safe.

Thanks!