[cabfpub] It all happened 10 years ago..

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Mon May 11 15:22:59 UTC 2015

Hi Dean.

Your call for subjects for this week's call prompted me to send a quick note
to highlight that on Sunday May 17th 2015 the CA Browser Forum will be 10
years old!

The first official meeting, where I managed to pull everyone together into
one room (with help from Philip Hallam Baker) was held in New York on the
17th May 2005.   (Invite attached which I kept for posterity)

How our baby has grown, and what terrific efforts many of today's
participants go to in order to keep up the momentum going from that first
meeting!

I think it's worth a toast on Sunday from all those who remember those
initial shaky steps and how far we've come and how much we've achieved.

Of course there's a long way to go..

Kind Regards

Steve Roylance

GlobalSign