[cabfpub] Reposting on behalf of others

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Mar 2 18:59:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don’t believe people need to be “invited” to become interested parties (at least I don’t see that in our Bylaws section 3.2). But I do see that Adrien has signed the IPR policy yesterday and therefore he can be granted access to post to the public mailing list. Hence, reposting messages after that point in time should be ok. But I do agree that messages prior to that shouldn’t have been reposted.

Wayne-can you please grant him posting privileges to the public list?

Thanks
Dean