[cabfpub] Reposting material to the CABF Public list

Eddy Nigg eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Mon Mar 2 14:37:00 MST 2015

On 03/02/2015 11:31 PM, kirk_hall at trendmicro.com wrote:
> How should we move forward to make this easier in the future?  I
> suggest we adopt the Mozilla and Google policy of free posting --
> maybe to a new address Comments at .  This can be moderated (maybe we
> rotate this duty among members on a monthly basis), and then
> acceptable posts can simply be re-posted to the Public@ list.

Or alternatively let whoever is interested post directly to the public
list, but simply have the list manager either approve or reject it.

Otherwise we'll have another list to monitor. Or we'll close the
questions list and make one combined list for comments and questions.

--
Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, COO/CTO