[cabfpub] CPs, CPSes and copyright

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Tue Jun 23 01:44:39 MST 2015

Gerv,

My counsel replies: " Symantec supports the objectives of the Mozilla Foundation, and is not inclined to hinder any work the Foundation does in furtherance of those objectives " Bottom line, we still believe that copyright is the right policy for our CPS and don't see the need to use any other policy.

-Rick